Re: export of sys_call_table

From: John Levon (levon@movementarian.org)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 20:39:27 EST

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 01:36:57PM -0400, Pete Zaitcev wrote:

> The oprofile author seems to have things fixed already,
> though the change did not filter down yet. He's also thin
> skinned and was fuming a little

Simple I find it a little poor form to change the kernel API
significantly, without taking the courtesy to notify people. I do not
classify this as "thin-skinned".

It's no big deal and is entirely irrelevant to the technical issues
involved.

> seriously rattled by DaveM in similar circumstances, and coming
> out just fine.

I believe I shall survive ;)

regards
john

--
"Me and my friends are so smart, we invented this new kind of art:
 Post-modernist throwing darts"