Re: Funding GPL projects or funding the GPL?

From: Federico Ferreres (fferreres@ojf.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 14:39:03 EST

On Fri, 2002-07-26 at 13:15, Robinson Maureira Castillo wrote:
> So, if I have a cheap/buggy motherboard and its faulty behavior is fixed
> with a new kernel release last week, I don't have those $20... I have to wait
> a year for a fix? I don't think so...

You can chose to assign your money _whenever_ you want (you have 1 year
flexibility).

Project could open a "feature requests" if they like. Some of these
could work in a "reward" fashion. A reward could look like this:
"whoever finishes a working driver for <insert card> gets <sum of funds
offered by members>".

Federico