Re: Oddities with HighPoint HPT374, 2.4.19-pre10-ac2

From: Mike Insch (vofka@hotpop.com)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 08:10:57 EST

OK - Thanks for the Info.

For the moment, the machine in question will be simply running as a SAMBA
Server, and then only for one or two clients at a time (it's storing disk
images from PowerQuest's Drive Image Pro Software), and it (so far) seems to
be stable enough when data is coming in from the network.

If there is any detailed info. I can give you from the system, I'll be happy
to pop them over to you - similarly, if I can help test any revised versions
in the future, I'd be happy to do so.

Thanks again... :)