Re: linux kernel config converter

From: David Lang (david.lang@digitalinsight.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 09:28:34 EST

1. does this handle the cross directory dependancies?

2. does it handle the 'I want this feature, turn on everything I need for
it'?

3. if it handles #2 what does it do if you turn off that feature again
(CML2 turns off anything it turned on to support that feature, assuming
nothing else needs it)

David Lang