Re: Alpha update for 2.5.3

From: Jeff Garzik (jgarzik@mandrakesoft.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 20:20:53 EST

First comment, the below is what Ingo suggested for
sched_find_first_zero_bit. Note that this version is -before- the bit
array changed from [I believe] 140 to 100 bits.

Second comment, some of the bits in your patch are in 2.5.3-pre3. [but
drivers/ide/ide-dma.c does not compile for me, unrelated to alpha...]

--
Jeff Garzik      | "I went through my candy like hot oatmeal
Building 1024    |  through an internally-buttered weasel."