Re: linux-2.5.4-pre1 - bitkeeper testing

From: Larry McVoy (lm@bitmover.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 16:28:28 EST

On Fri, Feb 08, 2002 at 12:23:24AM +0300, Paul P Komkoff Jr wrote:
> Also bitkeeper ... I don't use X. and without damn renametool I cannot do
> proper renaming :(((

You can. We just have to tell you how.

cd `bk bin`
vi import # this is a shell script
Look for a call to "bk patch".
You will see some funny arguments, those are there to generate a list
of "creates" and "deletes" which are passed to renametool. Instead
of calling renametool, write your on way of doing text based rename
matchup and stick it in there.

Next problem, please :-)

--
---