Re: status on northbridge disconnection apm saving?

From: Dieter Nützel (Dieter.Nuetzel@hamburg.de)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 14:00:01 EST

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Daniel Nofftz wrote:
> > Athlon/Duron CLK_Ctrl Value found : fff0d22f
> > Athlon/Duron CLK_Ctrl Value set to : fff0d22f
>
> ahh ... the value already was set ... ok ... that means that this value is
> not the right one for this cpu. i got some new informations which say that
> you need different values for different cpus ... at the moment i wait
> for an answer from amd. i send them an email and asked for some support on
> this toppic. maybe i get the table withe the right settings.
> until then i see no way to get further ... so we must wait what their
> answer is ...

Hello Daniel,

have you ask for _ALL_ AMD chipsets (750/760/760MP/760MPX)???

You know, I'm waiting to test the AMD 750 stuff...;-)

Thanks,
        Dieter

--
Dieter Nützel
Graduate Student, Computer Science

University of Hamburg Department of Computer Science @home: Dieter.Nuetzel@hamburg.de - To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in the body of a message to majordomo@vger.kernel.org More majordomo info at http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/