Linux 2.5.3-pre1-aia1

From: Anton Altaparmakov (aia21@cam.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 21:27:45 EST

Since the new IDE core from Andre is now solid as reported by various
people on IRC, here is my local patch (stable for me) which you can apply
to play with the shiny new IDE core (IDE core fix is same as
ata-253p1-2.bz2 from Jens). (-:

Patch available from:

http://www-stu.christs.cam.ac.uk/~aia21/linux/patch-2.5.3-pre1-aia1
http://www-stu.christs.cam.ac.uk/~aia21/linux/patch-2.5.3-pre1-aia1.bz2
http://www-stu.christs.cam.ac.uk/~aia21/linux/patch-2.5.3-pre1-aia1.gz

Linux 2.5.3-pre1-aia1

o Fix new IDE core (Jens Axboe, Andre Hedrick)
+ Configure help entries for IDE (Andre Hedrick, Rob Radez, me)
+ Reduce NTFS vmalloc use (NTFS 1.1.22) (me)
o Compile fixes for dnotify (me)
o Compile fixes for via82cxxx (me)

Patches marked "+" have been submitted to Linus by me already.

Enjoy,

Anton

--
   "I've not lost my mind. It's backed up on tape somewhere." - Unknown
Linux NTFS Maintainer / WWW: http://linux-ntfs.sf.net/