Re: Rik spreading bullshit about VM

From: brian@worldcontrol.com
Date: Thu Jan 17 2002 - 20:46:48 EST

Let us not forget about 'deconstructionism':

    deconstructionism -- (a philosophical theory of criticism ...
    that seeks to expose deep-seated contradictions in a work
    by delving below its surface meaning)

It doesn't even matter what Rik thinks he wrote. The real meaning is
what *we*, the readers, can devolve from his writings.

8-)

- Brian Litzinger <brian@worldcontrol.com>