Re: 2.4.14-pre8 stress testing

From: Manfred Spraul (manfred@colorfullife.com)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2001 - 16:09:28 EST

> Magic Sysrq doesn't give me anything except the name of the
> corresponding command. The machine does not appear to have generated
> any oops output.

Was just one command name printed, or multiple commands?
The sysrq handlers are protected by a spinlock.
If multiple command names were printed it means that the sysrq handlers
themself returned, and that printk works.

I bet that the console loglevel got corrupted.
The sysrq handler should run with forced loglevel 7, like the print of
the command name.

Did you try SysRQ+7?

--
	Manfred