[Info] Delta Debugging

From: OHenning@pdv-Online.de
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 09:07:45 EST

Attached is a link to information I found about Delta Debugging:

"The Delta Debugging project at Software Engineering Chair, Saarland
University investigates a new automated debugging approach based on
systematic testing. With Delta Debugging, we can find failure-inducing
circumstances automatically - circumstances such as the program input,
changes to the program code, executed statements, or thread schedules."

Oliver Henning

"Man hat nie Zeit es richtig zu machen, aber man hat immer Zeit es nochmal
zu machen."