Re: how to get virtual address from dma address

From: Jes Sorensen (jes@sunsite.dk)
Date: Fri Oct 05 2001 - 09:04:04 EST

>>>>> "Linux" == Linux Bigot <linuxopinion@yahoo.com> writes:

Linux> oops! I am sorry. I did not meant "pci_unmap_single"
Linux> pci_unmap_single.

Linux> I meant to get a routine which does exactly opposite of what
Linux> pci_map_single does, i.e., give me a virtual address for a dma
Linux> address.

Because it is cheaper for you to keep both addresses in the driver
than it is to implement a database to keep track of it for you.

Jes