Re: Broken APIC detection 2.4.10?

From: Sujal Shah (sshah@progress.com)
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 08:48:33 EST

On Sun, 2001-09-30 at 07:26, Mikael Pettersson wrote:
> On 27 Sep 2001 18:21:54 -0400, Sujal Shah wrote:
[SNIP]
> Please elaborate: What does "This" in "This was not the case before."
> refer to? The "Could not enable APIC!" boot message or the XT-PIC in
> /proc/interrupts?

I'm just dumb. The message was new, but the behavior (non-APIC
interrupts) was not. I'm truly sorry for any confusion.

I was trying to track down another problem (the PNPBios issue that looks
to have been patched and an ALSA driver issue) when I just saw the
message, which I had never seen before.

Sorry.

Sujal

--