Re: assembler -> linux system calls

From: Bart Vandewoestyne (Bart.Vandewoestyne@pandora.be)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 16:30:51 EST

-> assembler code at: http://mc303.ulyssis.org/heim/downloads/INPL.ASM

> File:
> /usr/include/asm/io.h
> ...contains most of the I/O macros you need.

Hmm... I looked through that file, and it only talks about inl and
outl functions. I guess the 'inpl' from the assembler code can be
mapped to 'inl' from /usr/include/asm/io.h and the same for 'outpl',
but what about 'inplI' and 'outplI' from the assembler code? My
assembler skills ar zero, so I don't know if i can also just replace
those by 'inl' and 'outl' from the linux source...

Greetzzz,
mc303

--
Ing. Bart Vandewoestyne			 Bart.Vandewoestyne@pandora.be
Hugo Verrieststraat 48			       GSM: +32 (0)478 397 697