nfs debug??

From: Kapish K (kapish@ureach.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 17:11:43 EST

Hello,
        I am trying to be be able to debug nfsd to be able to find out
the slow response times for the performance tests - I am able to
set up all the required debug levels (d epending on nfs
components in /proc/sys/sunrpc/nfsd_debug ), but I want to
disable logging to console, as that eats up my console space...I
want it to just log to log/messages. But I do not seem to eb
abelt o do so, either with kernel boot options or with any
configuration of syslog/klog, etc.
Any pointers?
Thanks