Re: Need help as a Linux newcomer

From: Dwayne C. Litzenberger (dlitz@dlitz.net)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 18:59:39 EST

I tried asking this before; never got an answer.

I suggest you just spend 20 hours or so figuring out the basic structure of
the kernel sources. It's a long run, but you'll be happy once you do.

--
Dwayne C. Litzenberger - dlitz@dlitz.net

- Please always Cc to me when replying to me on the lists. - See the mail headers for GPG/advertising/homepage information.