Re: Wrong data [was Re: Incorrect module init message..]

From: Mike A. Harris (mharris@opensourceadvocate.org)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 13:28:16 EST

On Thu, 22 Feb 2001, Tim Wright wrote:

>Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:01:32 -0800
>From: Tim Wright <timw@splhi.com>
>To: Mike A. Harris <mharris@opensourceadvocate.org>
>Cc: Pavel Machek <pavel@suse.cz>,
>Subject: Wrong data [was Re: Incorrect module init message..]
>
>There's nothing wrong with the mailing list. Pavel, please set your clock
>correctly :-)

No, Pavel's clock is fine AFAIK. The message was sent in
January. However, it was just received AGAIN today. I don't
have a clue how it could have happened, but my guess was perhaps
vger was restored from a backup or something and the mail queue
was ancient.

Also, my duplicate filter is still nailing lots of postings from
lkml, so some looping must still be happening as I'm only sub'd
under this address.