Re: EXT2-fs error

From: Mohammad A. Haque (mhaque@haque.net)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 09:58:33 EST

Well, here's the whole situtation...

Compiled 2.4.2 and reboot forcing fsck. No errors.

Tried mounting a cd image via loopback to see if loopback was working
again. Mount hangs. Reboot command stalled waiting for filesystems to
unmount. Force with alt-sysreq-<s,u,b>. Booted w/o any errors. Restart
forcing fsck and this time fsck needs to clear some inodes.

Once I am rebooted again, I went to reinstall some rpms for files I saw
fsck complain about and I get these errors.

--

===================================================================== Mohammad A. Haque http://www.haque.net/ mhaque@haque.net

"Alcohol and calculus don't mix. Project Lead Don't drink and derive." --Unknown http://wm.themes.org/ batmanppc@themes.org =====================================================================