Re: PROBLEM: pci bridge fails to wake up from suspend/resume( Inspiron 8000 )

From: Morten Stenseth (nfp3033@privat.cybercity.no)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 19:00:00 EST

> Did you enable eepro100 power management?

i tried with and without power managment enabled and it fails either
way, but i have been playing with the setpci command and have
been able to restore all the pci cards/bridges to their original state
and now everything seems to work great, actually it fixed another
problem i have had with this machine , namely whenever i try
to insert agpgart after a suspend/resume the machine freezes,
but resetting the host bridge to it original seems to fix the problem.

I have included a bash script which sets the registers correct
on a inspiron 8000 ( well it works here anyways :-) ) . ,

please give me a howler if anybody want's me to
check out/test this some more.