Re: too long mac address for --mac-source netfilter option

From: Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@baby-dragons.com)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 21:09:26 EST

        Hello Jack & All , Might this be an atm interface ?
        If it is not then am I to assume that an atm interface
        with its erroneous mac-address is going to have the same
        difficulties . That is of course as soon as the atm interface
        actually put a valid ESI/mac-address into the interface table .
                Tia , JimL