Re: [ANNOUNCE] Animated framebuffer logo for 2.4.1

From: Rafael E. Herrera (raffo@cdi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 12 2001 - 22:46:46 EST

I've seen in recently purchased computers that the very initial
messages, like memory test, are masked by some kind of picture or logo
(example are the HP kayaks). They display a message saying that pressing
ESC or some function key displays the messages. Why not having the same
in this pretty boot option. I wouldn't mind not seeing all those
messages.

--
     Rafael