Socket Interface

From: Chen, Eric (Eric.Chen@CASTELLE.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 18:35:20 EST

Dear Helpers:

This is a question from a Linux idiot. Please bear with me. I have brought
up a PC running Linux 6.2. I need to develop a simple C program using
TCP/IP protocol (socket interface) to talk to another PC on the network. I
need some help in getting the necessary documentation and sample code about
socket interface to write such program. Any input will be appreciated.

Eric