Re: Availability of kdb

From: Linus Torvalds (torvalds@transmeta.com)
Date: Sun Sep 10 2000 - 15:25:02 EST

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000, J. Dow wrote:

> > [ Insert a silent minute to contemplate the beaty of the world here. ]
>
> Properly contemplated and I wonder at the hypocrisy of using a compiler
> or an assembler instead of carefully hand crafted bits on a blank disk.

You know, Dow, if I were to see any code from you, rather than just hot
air, I might be more inclined to listen.

Yeah, if you want a carpenter that works with his _teeth_, then go right
ahead.

Feel free to ignore my arguments. But _please_ also feel free to stop
filling my mailbox with inane and stupid comments.

                Linus