Re: 2.4.0-test8-pre1 is quite bad / how about integrating Rik's VM

From: Mike A. Harris (mharris@meteng.on.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 21:40:45 EST

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Martin Dalecki wrote:

>Basically I will just guess: The next maybe non free version of
>source navigator will use the mechanism I have just described above.
>So maybe there is already someone at RedHat doing exactly this work
>already ;-).

Source Navigator is GPL open source now, and has been for a
while.

ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/pub/sourcenav/releases

--
Mike A. Harris                                     Linux advocate
Computer Consultant                                  GNU advocate

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley