Re: zero-copy TCP

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 05:06:54 EST

Ingo,

I looked through some of the Tux docs and stuff over the weekend. You
are correct, it looks an awful lot like the Topology Support Module
Layer in NetWare, and I agree it provides very similiar semantics. I
won't know how Alan's code stacks up against NetWare until I complete
the port, but I think we will see performance at least equal to Native
NetWare if we include your tux stuff with it.

Jeff