Re: [Fwd: Client Server NEWS FLASH: Novell Plans To Can 60% Over Time]

From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen (hps@tanstaafl.de)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 12:24:19 EST

jmerkey@timpanogas.com (Jeff V. Merkey) writes:

>The other reason I am withdrawing NDS on Linux is to staunch the flow of
>blood from Novell's jugular and prevent Microsoft from snatching it up
>and using it to kill Novell. Just in case folks don't understand, the

Aren't you the guy that announced the "convert 1,000,000 NetWare Servers
to Linux" contest quite a while ago? I think I should go, find and
repost this "announcement". Weren't there even prices announced?

You first tried to "get the life blood" from Novell and now refocus to
"stop the flow of blood"? What is this? Propaganda or sensible company
politics?

Maybe you _should_ stop drinking and posting.

        Regards
                Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de