Re: Device driver

From: Dionysius Wilson Almeida (dwilson@technolunatic.com)
Date: Sat Aug 12 2000 - 01:14:37 EST

Read the linux device drivers book and read the kernel source...
   Linux Device Drivers (Nutshell Handbook)
   by Alessandro Rubini, Andy Oram (Editor)
   O'Reilly & Associates; ISBN: 1565922921

Hope this helps..

-Wilson

* spynadath@hss.hns.com (spynadath@hss.hns.com) wrote:

> hi,
> where do I get materials to start writting a device driver ?how do I
> go about it ? if there is web sites where I get the learning materials
> regarding writting device drivers please send me
>

> -

I was in Vegas last week. I was at the roulette table, having a lengthy
argument about what I considered an Odd number.
		-- Steven Wright