Re: linuxThreads and coredumps

From: Yahoo Account (jjaimon@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 02:48:10 EST

Hi Patrick
Thanks a lot, it really works. I applied this patch to my 2.2.16 kernel.
But the only issue is that if I do a sigwait on my main thread, to catch all
signals ( my server works this way. Main thread is supposed to get all
signals.) , the same thing happens. ie. manager thread becomes defunc.
Any idea?
--jaimon