Re: Database server slowdown with "buff" ~= physical memory

From: Stephen J. Gowdy (gowdy@mh1.lbl.gov)
Date: Mon Jun 26 2000 - 16:49:43 EST

Hi All,
        Replying to my own posting.... A colleague found this posting which
sound like it should fix our problem. Thanks for the feedback I received.

http://www.uwsg.indiana.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/9911.0/0094.html

                                                        regards,

                                                        Stephen.

--
|Stephen J. Gowdy               |A4000/040| Mail Stop 50A-2160, LBL, |