How can pull down the list box in text mode ?

From: Tran's family (boys@hcm.vnn.vn)
Date: Thu Jun 15 2000 - 10:26:41 EST

Hello, every body
I am using Red Hat Linux.
when I am using the text mode console , running the linuxconf or netconf
(and something like that). some options it contains the listbox ( for
example: choosing the network adaptor), but I don't know how to pull the
list down. I try all the key and mouse functions, but I can't pull it down.
I can pull down the list very easy in x-windows interface.
I hope someone can help me.
Thanks.