Re: 2.2.16 + Perc module

From: Nick (marouf@earlham.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 19:41:02 EST

Scott McDermott wrote:

> Nicholas Marouf on Sat 10/06 11:35 -0500:
> > I know the percraid module has only been in support / release for
> > about a month now.
>
> This is for PERC3 where the megaraid.o is for <= 2, correct?

I am not sure about numbers, But the megaraid.o does not detect anything and
the percraid module is needed for the controller I have.

looking at syslog I see the following DELL PERC RAID V2.1.5.3857, May 5
2000
According Mr. Alan Cox I need to get it from the vendor, in this case Dell.
Unless you or anyone else on this list has any ideas I would be grateful

Thanks again
Nick