Re: -ac13 buffer.c MAJOR bug

From: Juan J. Quintela (quintela@fi.udc.es)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 18:26:28 EST

>>>>> "stephen" == Stephen C Tweedie <sct@redhat.com> writes:

stephen> Hi,
stephen> On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 12:01:45PM -0700, David Ford wrote:
>> Ok, can you comment on this bug in ac8; in your opinion is it fixed in ac8+
>> or should I catch more debug info?

stephen> Yes, this one is different, more info would help.

I have indded a test case from that, see mail from Anne at Linux Care
at the list. The problem is in the handling of truncate_inode_pages
in one CPU and sync_page_buffers in other CPU. I am working in that
one. I can send you the test program if you want to look at it.

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy