Re: Reproducible oops on 2.4.0-ac13

From: Kevin O'Connor (koconnor@cse.Buffalo.EDU)
Date: Sun Jun 11 2000 - 11:51:45 EST

On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 03:23:56AM -0400, Kevin O'Connor wrote:
> I am able to reliably crash ac13 on my ABIT bp6 dual celeron machine. The
> procedure I used is the following:
>
> boot machine
> login as root
> umount /dev/hde1
> fsck -f /dev/hde1

> ksymoops output

Hrrm. The oops I sent out was clearly incorrect. (It was an old oops in
my log file. The oops I am reporting does not make it to disk.) I really
shouldn't send bug reports at 3:30AM. :-) Attached to this message is a
new oops that I hand-copied from the screen.

Again, this oops is easily reproducible.

-Kevin