Re: [DIAGS] Re: linux-kernel, linux-smp dead or what?

From: linux-kernel@adb.enki.net
Date: Fri Jun 09 2000 - 13:30:09 EST

ferret@phonewave.net writes:

> I'm using procmail to sort the list out on the Sender: field. It stopped
> working sometime yesterday, and I think now it isn't me.

I'm having the same experience in gnus. I had a look at one of the message
files in hexl-mode, and it appears that

> [Message headers]
> Sender: owner-linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
         ^ this character is suddently 0x09 (ASCII tab) instead of 0x20 (ASCII space).

So maybe somebody edited some file in majordomo-land and turned it
into a tab, and should go and change it back.