eth0: Something Wicked happened! 001a.

From: ferret@phonewave.net
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 23:25:02 EST

I'm getting a lot of these during network forwarding. eth0 is a D-link
via-rhine, and eth1 is an ne2000 of some kind.

I think this is only happening during IP masquerating. At least, I also
have an NFS export on this machine under heavy use and I don't see this
message on the console unless a machine on my internal network is
accessing the outside world.

I'm using 2.2.15 right now, and I don't recall having this happen to me
under 2.2.14

What would be best to do for debugging purposes?