Re: Abit KA7-100 (Gentus Part II)

From: Richard M. Kadoi (richard_kadoi@amax.com)
Date: Thu Jun 08 2000 - 14:06:47 EST

Andre,

Hate to reply to you this way, but I am only a salesman. I do not have
the power nor the authority to influence purchasing in any way, shape or
form. I will however forward this to our Linux development department
and ask them to look into this matter. That is the most I can do about
this matter.

As for Abit's version of Linux, we do not support it, nor do we
distribute the product for Abit to my knowledge.

I'm sorry I cannot be of any more help. I will keep you abreast of any
information I get back from the Linux development department here.

--
Richard M. Kadoi
Corporate Sales                 888-810-2629 x 108 - TollFree