Re: [Note to Alan Cox]

From: The Doctor What (docwhat@gerf.org)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 00:31:11 EST

I had to turn off orbs because people who *are not* relays, and who
were not in orbs, and who haven't been probed, are now being blocked
by my (debian) sendmail with orbs config.

If orbs is having problems, this explains it.

I'm fortunate in that I'm my own ISP.

I will probably turn it back on, later, though. When I have time to
research it.

Ciao!

--
Once we thought if we sat a million monkeys down at a million typewriters we'd get the works of Shakespeare. Now that we have the Web, we know this isn't true.

The Doctor What: "What, Doctor What" http://docwhat.gerf.org/ docwhat@gerf.org KF6VNC