Re: New Linux 2.5 - 2.6 TODO (beat it up :)

From: Tigran Aivazian (tigran@veritas.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 08:51:20 EST

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Chris Evans wrote:

> On Mon, 5 Jun 2000, Kenneth C. Arnold wrote:
>
> > Have a whack at ripping apart another edition of the [a?] Linux
> > 2.5 - 2.6 TODO. I have started organizing the list under some
> > general categories, but it's not done (hence the Uncategorized).
> > I am requesting additions, deletions, etc. to reflect the current
>
> N revoke() syscall

actually, revoke(2) syscall should come almost for free as a side-effect
of some work I did to support forced umount. I know, I know - it should
have materilized in the form of patch by now, but I have some other urgent
work to complete before end of July - so forced umount will be ready "Real
Soon Now(tm)" :)

Regards,
Tigran