PLIP 8-BIT

From: Maciej Zeczykowski (maze@druid.if.uj.edu.pl)
Date: Thu Jun 01 2000 - 07:50:06 EST

The documentation of the plip code states that there is a faster 8-bit at
once implementation instead of the normal nibble mode. A cable
description is even provided. However this is nowhere to be found in the
source code. Did this ever exist? If so where can I find the source
code? If there is no source code, is there a tutor for writing kernel
device drivers (I have written for real-mode DOS and would probably
succeed without any docs just based on the source code, but it would be
much simpler if there was some documentation...).

Thanks for your help,

Maciej Zenczykowski

<maze@druid.if.uj.edu.pl>