Re: elevator.c warnings?

From: Jens Axboe (axboe@suse.de)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 16:30:01 EST

On Tue, May 30 2000, Alan Cox wrote:
> > I just installed a DAC960PD RAID controller. Whenever I attempt to access
> > it hard (eg big grep, rsync, etc.) the following messages starts spewing to
>
> The DAC960 driver has not been updated to 2.3.9x/2.4.0test.

It has been updated to account elevator segments etc, but apparently
it misses one here or there. I took a look at this when someone else
reported it a couple of weeks back, but didn't find anything
suspicious. DAC960 probably takes a reques off the list somewhere
that I missed, or vice versa...

--
*  Jens Axboe <axboe@suse.de>
*  Linux CD/DVD-ROM, SuSE Labs