Re: elevator.c warnings?

From: Leonard N. Zubkoff (lnz@dandelion.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 15:51:04 EST

  Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:33:49 +0100 (BST)
  From: Alan Cox <alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk>

> I just installed a DAC960PD RAID controller. Whenever I attempt to access
> it hard (eg big grep, rsync, etc.) the following messages starts spewing to

  The DAC960 driver has not been updated to 2.3.9x/2.4.0test.

I am working on merging my latest driver into 2.4.0test and should have it
available soon. I've been busy lately with adding support for Mylex's latest
generation of controllers which involves supporting an entirely new firmware
interface and I'm only now merging this into the development kernels.

                Leonard