CML2 version 0.18 is available

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@snark.thyrsus.com)
Date: Tue May 30 2000 - 12:45:07 EST

This version fixes some curses-mode lockups reported by Giacomo
Catenazzi and David Kamholz; I had a crucial test reversed :-(.

This version also online command help, a go-to command, and a search
command to the Tk interface.

--

Society in every state is a blessing, but government even in its best state is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one; for when we suffer, or are exposed to the same miseries *by a government*, which we might expect in a country *without government*, our calamities is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer." -- Thomas Paine