Menuconfig error with 2.3.99-pre9

From: Ingo Oeser (ingo.oeser@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 01:40:52 EST

Hi Michael,

I got the following error while trying to configure

<cite>
Menuconfig has encountered a possible error in one of the kernel's
configuration files and is unable to continue. Here is the error report:

 Q> scripts/Menuconfig: MCmenu11: command not found

</cite>

Before jumping into the lxdialog I got

<cite>
scripts/Menuconfig: ./MCmenu11: line 14: syntax error near unexpected token `fi'scripts/Menuconfig: ./MCmenu11: line 14: ` fi'
</cite>

on stderr.

I tried to configure "Network Options" and this dialog selected
" IPv6: Netfilter Configuration --->"

Happy hackin' ;-)

Ingo Oeser

--