Re: [KBUILD] Re: Announcing CML2, a replacement for the kbuild system

From: Eric S. Raymond (esr@thyrsus.com)
Date: Thu May 25 2000 - 00:20:52 EST

Larry McVoy <lm@bitmover.com>:
> I'd just like to welcome Eric back to programming. I personally think that
> you lead by example, and what better way to lead a bunch of programmers than
> by programming? Welcome back, Eric, it's good to see you doing what you do
> so well.

The truth is that I never stopped coding. But I guess this list can't
be expected to be au courant on SNG or pnglib or the other stuff I've
been up to in the last year.

I wrote a lot of CML2 on my VAIO in hotel rooms and on plane flights.
Coding is how I stay sane amidst the suits and journalists.

--

You know why there's a Second Amendment? In case the government fails to follow the first one. -- Rush Limbaugh, in a moment of unaccustomed profundity 17 Aug 1993