Re: MASQ problem wiht 2.3.45 and Netfilter

From: Sebastian Ip (seb@sc.esf.edu.hk)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 05:14:03 EST

Yeah we did that and it fixed the ftp problem on dial up. We are now
suspecting the ATM connection and possible problems on the isp side. Our's
is the largest local isp and they are known for bad service. But they
provide the only ADSL. Anyhow we found that someone we know is the son of
their networking manager. So we are hoping to fix this soon.