Re: Linux on the TI-89/92[+]???

From: Andrew McNabb (amcnabb@argus-systems.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 22:55:50 EST

I highly doubt that this would work. Linux only works on Mac II's
(which have 68020's) that have a certain MMU. I imagine that as you
go to a 68000, even more stuff will be fouled up. There are also major
issues about I/O, installation, etc. I think that trying to port to
a TI would be a waste of time.