Italian socks

From: calze (info@it-socks.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 09:44:58 EST

We would like to know if you are interested in distributing our items in your Country, or if you want to contact us for a prospective cooperation in the field of PRIVATE LABELS.
NEMAR IS AN ITALIAN FIRM SITUATED IN CALCINATELLO DI CALCINATO NEAR BRESCIA IN THE NORTH OF ITALY THAT PRODUCES GOOD QUALITY BABY, CHILD, MAN AND WOMAN SOCKS. IT ALSO PRODUCES SOCKS WITH CHARACTERS (CARTOON, ETC.) FOR PRIVATE LABELS. ACCORDING TO A SAMPLE YOU GIVE US, WE CAN MAKE EXACTLY THE SAME FOR YOU.
 You can visit our web site at the address:
http://www.nemarsocks.com
There you will find all you need to know about our firm and our products.
We would also like to underline that our products are oko-tex certified and that we already work for big Companies and department stores in Europe.
Please do not hesitate to reply us and to give us details about the articles you are interested in. Please specify in your request:
1. Material (wool, cotton, acrylic, etc.)
2. Model and sizes (for baby, child, man woman)
3. Thinness/needles
Please reply urgently
Looking forward to receiving your reply.
Yours sincerely.