Wait queue crash

From: Suresh Thennarangam (maverick@pacific.net.sg)
Date: Sat Feb 19 2000 - 09:23:56 EST

We are having this problem with wait queues on linux 2.3.28 kernel
(and 2.2.12 as well)
The code is simple .. and it crashes. I can see other code in
the linux usb stack using exactly the same thing. Does anyone
have a clue ? I've read about reentrancy issues but the code
here doesn't really do much. Thanks for your input.

Suresh/

static struct tq_struct mc_tq_task = { 0, 0, 0, 0 };
static wait_queue_head_t mc_tq_wait;

void defered_proc(void * ptr)
{

    // do some context specific stuff here ..

   wake_up_interruptible( &mc_tq_wait);
}

static void intr_handler(void *ptr)
{