Re: mimio digital meeting assistant

From: Roberto Diaz (rdiazmar@dit.upm.es)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 13:29:48 EST

Just to mention something which has to be very clear..

I'm doing this in my spare time, for the linux community and as an a
personal challenge.. in **no way other organization is involved**. THIS
HAS TO BE VERY CLEAR.

I understand theres at least one person from mimio here **please** if you
understand I'm doing something which I'm not allowed to do, let me know
and I will stop in a nanosecond.

Thank you very much indeed.