Cardbus problem in pre2.3.40-(4->6)

From: T . C . Raymond (raymot@rpi.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 21:08:30 EST

Cardbus support in pre2.3.40-4 through 6 is no longer functional on my
thinkpad. It seems as though the problem is with the changes to the
yenta_irq_probe function in yenta.c. If I compile 2.3.40-6 with these
changes removed, I have no problems. I have noticed others having
similar problems. This may be the cause. At any rate, replacing the
yenta.c with a previous (2.3.40-2 or earlier) version will work for now.